Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Epic - set right after the joining thread. Wraen takes him for a tour.

Wraen had happily bantered all the way to the Sun Mote Copse, which was not that far, where they had picked up Epic initially. Small talk, silly witticisms, brief stops at particular landmarks (one's she considered important) or to say "hello" to a random packmate that happened to pass by. There seemed to be no end of what she had to tell and now and then she cheerfully reminded him that he was very welcome to tell her to shut up any moment she felt like it. 

"This is The Nest," she told him, when they had come to the very heart of Firebirds' home - a communal den, detailed description of which can be found in "Firebirds-pedia" in the Pack forum. "Intended as a den to house us all, but if one has my sister Maia for a pillow, no need to seek warmth elsewhere," she remarked jokingly. "I don't think anyone will mind, if you take up a corner there, but - of course - you can seek a den of your own and matching your tastes."
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM