Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Like first-cousins-how," Wraen replied. "My mom and her dad were siblings of the same age," she explained. "Peregrine and his mate Fox were very diligent in providing plenty of offspring, which means that I have a lot of such mystery cousins running around the wilds without me knowing them. I think... Wildfire is the third one I have met here during my stay," the first two being Gannet and Titmouse. She had conveniently forgotten all about Towhee though.

"Do you have siblings, cousins, other notable and amazing relations worth knowing?" she asked, musing to herself that such a genetic combination of good humour, creativity and optimism was either one of a kind event in the family or... in a land Far-Far-Away there was brother Myth, sister Legend, first cousins Story and Poem, Saga and Chronicle traveling the world and spreading awesomeness.
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 28, 2019, 02:58 PM