Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, believe me, I don't envy anyone, who is a king or a queen," Wraen replied to Epic's cheerful banter, having a feeling that had he known her as a leader, he would not have been that optimistic about her being "kick-ass" or anything like that. "It means responsibility. A lot of it. And a pressure. You have to keep appearances and your fur tidy every day," she teased him in good humour. "Imagine the horror!"

"Anyway - I have shown you everything that's there to see in Firebirds for now," 
she finished her tour. "Now let's go do something useful and go into history," she invited him to join her. "I think I caught a whiff of a troll on the borders this morning," she told him in a serious voice, as if the imaginary creature had been very real. Epic would pick up the game. "So, what did they teach you in school about trolls?"
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - February 16, 2019, 04:06 PM