Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
I have a distinct feeling that there has not been a single episode on "Supernatural", where Dean and Sam dealt with trolls, and I am pretty sure that Moomins would scare the hell out of them. Especially, when they would think that they had seen everything. However, in a distant forest of BC coast there were two hunters, who knew trolls and would not be intimidated, when facing them. No rock-salt bullets or magical formulas spoken in Latin. Bare paws, equipped with sharp claws and keen minds with a set of razor sharp teeth to complement it.

"Depends on, what kind of troll you are hunting," she replied thoughtfully. "There are the smelly, evil and nasty ones, who steal children and eat poor, innocent dwarves as snacks," this explanation being closer to, what Epic had told her now. "And then there are harmless ones that do not smell like anything particular," she went on, thinking about Charon's childhood imaginary friend called Drake. It must have been awesome and too bad the original buddy had grown up and deemed the faithful friend unsuitable.

"My mom told that in Blacktail Deer Plateau - that's, where she lived in old times, there was a swampy area, where an actual troll resided!" she said excitedly. "But let's find out, if any one of those evil Big-Bads have been lurking around Firebirds. Smell, I think, the worse, the better is our best lead here," she concluded.
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - February 24, 2019, 02:23 PM