Sun Mote Copse That's when something wild calls you home
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"But you know, what's Sarah like and Terance too for that matter too," Wraen said softly, thinking about her two siblings, who had proudly worn the mantel of responsibility and power from early on and but only later had found out about the disadvantages and failures that came with it. She could only guess, if this characteristic - guilt over stuff they could not impact - was just as strong in Sarah as it was in Terance. But even then - it must have been a hard blow for her to feel helpless.

"Maybe we can go see them in the summer again - maybe things will have improved then," she suggested, so that they had something to look forward to even in this grim situation. "And I think that now you need a solid meal and a good rest," she added. "I stashed some moose scraps and I won't take "I am not hungry" for an answer on this one," she nudged her sister in a friendly manner.

"Tomorrow we can think about... I don't know, we could say a proper goodbye to our parents. Find that one special place, where we could go and remember them..." she suggested further.
Messages In This Thread
That's when something wild calls you home - by Maia - February 18, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Wraen - February 19, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Maia - February 20, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Wraen - February 20, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Maia - February 21, 2019, 09:20 AM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Wraen - February 21, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Maia - February 23, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Wraen - February 24, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Maia - February 24, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Wraen - February 24, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Maia - February 24, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: That's when something wild calls you home - by Wraen - February 24, 2019, 01:25 PM