Sun Mote Copse Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"That's a lot of responsibility," Wraen commented, recalling her own experience at leading a group hunt in Sunspire and being part of several others as a team member. It was both interesting and difficult to work with many people together, especially, if you did not feel confident at times that all of them had enough trust in her abilities. Having an additional strain of proving herself valuable in an already stressful situation was hard. So... in a way she was glad that the task was up for Kiwi and on her side she would try her best to have faith in the young girl's skills.

"I never had a chance to try fishing - maybe you can train me in the summer, when the weather permits that," Wraen suggested, because neither of her parents had known, how to do it, or, if she was mistaken in this assumption, then the fact that they had lived in an area, where this skill was not necessary was definitely true. A pungent smell hit her nostrils then, making her stop and test the air, until she found the offending source. A fresh pile of fox poop. "Ain't they cheeky bastards?" she turned to Kiwi with a half-grin and then went on. They weren't far now. "Coyotes have not been a nuisance here?" she asked, having not seen any herself, but recalling that the little canids (except for I-am-not-a-coyote rest-in-peace Coelho) had caused some trouble at Sunspire.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget - by Wraen - March 20, 2019, 06:40 AM