Sequoia Coast I don't want the world to see me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Charon might not have been Wraen's favourite person in the world, but she did not hate him or wish him bad. He was, who he was, she was, who she was, and they simply had not clicked. The only connection they had had was memory of Osprey and, unfortunately, it had not been enough for them to become friends. Whereas Maia had formed a friendly relationship right away.

Wraen had been suspicious about Charon's true intentions and in a way his passing had cleared one potential future problem off and away from the blackboard. But seeing Maia this shaken, made her realize that the attachment between the two had been both very sincere and deep. And while she was not exactly sorry for the Mountain king's demise (there is little you can do for the dead - they are gone and do not care), she was very sympathetic for Maia's grief.

She closed the distance between them, carressed the side of her face and rested her head against Maia's nape. There was nothing she could say that would make things better for her sister. Pain needed to be felt and she would be there to help her through.
Messages In This Thread
I don't want the world to see me - by Wraen - June 18, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: I don't want the world to see me - by Maia - June 18, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: I don't want the world to see me - by Wraen - June 20, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I don't want the world to see me - by Maia - June 20, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: I don't want the world to see me - by Wraen - June 23, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: I don't want the world to see me - by Maia - July 09, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: I don't want the world to see me - by Wraen - July 12, 2019, 04:28 PM