Sun Mote Copse Fool in the eyes of the world
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Somewhere private, maybe?" Wraen suggested, not wishing that any of the children around would accidentally overhear, what she had to confess, and - worse - come to the wrong conclusions and relay this to people, who would interpret this the wrong way. 

Assuming that Elwood agreed, she led them to a quiet spot. The playground was still within the eye-shot, but after a quick and careful examination of the surroundings, no one else was around. "I have something to confess," she told him. Better be over with it soon.

"After Colt got attacked, I tracked down Kiwi," she told. "She was injured and struggling to get away and... I could not bring myself to punishing her," she swallowed "rightfully". "I helped her for few days to get her back on her feet and found a friend of hers that took over and took her away," this was simple, no harm in that.

"I thought that Wildfire would not have wanted me to become a killer because of her," she added. "And I did, what felt right in the eyes of my conscience. I think at that moment I saw something still worth saving in her," there was a long pause. "But I feel like a traitor in regards of Colt and everyone else. And I can't shake off the doubts, what if she does not learn anything from this, what if she returns," she finished.

"What would you have done in my place?" she asked the old wise wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - July 31, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 12, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 13, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 20, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 23, 2019, 03:54 PM