Sun Mote Copse Fool in the eyes of the world
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen was relieved to hear that Elwood was on the same page with her and she supposed that, if it had been any other person in his place, the answer would have been vastly different. While she had prepared herself to share her secret with someone, she had gone over all of the possible scenarios in her mind. The worst being exile. It would hurt to leave, but she would do so, if it was deemed the best option. 

"Do you think I should tell this to Colt?" she asked then. "He might feel way different about this than you and I do. She attacked him and she injured him badly - that's not something a person can take lightly," and then there was Niamh, who was spitting fire about the whole deal already. "Or should we keep this between us until the time is right," when would that be, exactly? "I mean that there might come a moment in near future or further down the lane, when he will find out," Wraen said.

"I understand also, where he stands in this. If I was mauled as badly, I would not understand people, who willingly help the assaulter out."
Messages In This Thread
Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - July 31, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 12, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 13, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 20, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 23, 2019, 03:54 PM