Sun Mote Copse sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Not much help, but I will see, what Colt has to say about this. He might know," Wraen mused out loud and by then they had arrived. She first checked out the scent trails left by other pack members, then stood listening intently, where the ruckus of other kids happened (and it was far enough for them not to be disturbed), and then rummaged through her small "larder" and pulled out fairly fresh (by scavenger standarts) remnants of rabbit for Deku to work on.

"I will leave you here for the time being and inform the Sovereign - that's, what we call the leader here - about your arrival and stay. I will return shortly - you have nothing to be afraid off," she explained, smiled at the boy in an encouraging manner and left. She got delayed though discussion with Colt being the least time-consuming matter, distracting Elfie from accompanying her had been more difficult. But eventually - an hour or so later - she was back to the little surprise package again.

"How are you doing?" she asked him, lying down at a polite distance and giving a sigh of a person, who has had a bit of a run and now is glad that all matters have been settled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions - by Wraen - September 13, 2019, 11:04 AM