Falls of the Hinterlands the old dream comes again to me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen was tempted to point out that the term "high mountain" was probably not the best name-choice for a place, if you ever wished to have it known and remembered in the history. Just look at Teekon Wilds - two mountain ranges with so many hills and peaks that they all could be deemed high and mighty. 

What puzzled the agouti she-wolf more was the cold and collected demeanour that hadn't changed a bit during the course of their conversation. Where it not for a smell, sense of warmth coming from a living body and the voice, she could easily see herself speaking to a block of ice or a marble statue. It did not make talking easy, because you wanted to feel any emotion coming from the other. A slightest crack, imperfection in otherwise flawless pattern.

"Not from the name alone, no. Can you tell more about your home? This place - and I don't mean just this corner of the wilds, but those that range beyond these mountains and the next - is a melting pot for people of different origins and though not often there are chances that you meet a person and later meet someone else, who knows him or her," Wraen did not have high hopes of ever meeting anyone, who knew this Ice Queen, but she was not in a habit to leave people entirely hopeless.
Messages In This Thread
the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - September 20, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 04, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 05, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 06, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 11, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 13, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 13, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 27, 2019, 05:50 AM