Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Fair, granted Wylla. She was none too pleased with being grilled about her reasons for being here, but she supposed "grill" was putting it a little strongly, and the Kapitän wasn't wrong that it was sort of her business. For all she knew, Takiyok was just trying to get to know her. All her life, Wylla had been a prickly beast, and prone to dramatics where other women were concerned. It was certainly possible that she was ascribing intent to Takiyok's questions where none existed simply because she was a total bitch who didn't play too nicely with others.

More often than not, there was no rhyme or reason for her behaviour.

No, she answered flatly, fixing Takiyok's nose with a questioning knit of her brows as she reminded herself over and over not to make any overtly dickish remarks. Why would you assume that? It was a strange thing to think in Wylla's opinion, but it made her wonder: was it common for wolves to come here specifically for Mahler? Weird. I just ran into him on my way south and thought it's better to run with a friend than a stranger. Is that abnormal or something? The rest was too personal or too embarrassing (or both) for her to admit to a perfect stranger, which is exactly what Takiyok was to her.
Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM