Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Hm. Wylla had nothing further to say on the subject of Mahler, and if she sensed anything amiss with Takiyok's responses, it didn't show in the slightest. The questions were simply unexpected, and the assumption behind such questions always made Wylla a little testy. If not for Takiyok's status in the pack, and the fact Mahler respected her so much, Wylla would've reminded her to keep her nose squarely in her own business. But even she wasn't stupid enough to ignore a power dynamic.

God, she missed being the one in charge.

It seemed that questioning her about Mahler was getting old for Takiyok, who changed the subject. Wylla rolled one grizzled shoulder in a shrug. Can't say I've thought about it much. I do a little bit of everything, 'cept healing. Don't know shit about that and don't want to. She might've been tough as nails on a lot of levels, but something about wounds had always made Wylla's stomach a little delicate.

Any suggestions? There was no guarantee Wylla would do what Takiyok told her to—taking suggestions was never a guarantee where Wylla was concerned—but it would give her an idea of where the pack was lacking.
Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM