Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
We must all pull our weight, said Takiyok, and now it was Wylla's turn to feel a crackle of irritation in her marrow. This showed readily in her sparking yellow eyes, which flashed to the Kapitän in spite of the toothsome smile Wylla offered. I'm sure you don't mean to imply that helping out everywhere is anything but, she replied, too sweetly.

But if Takiyok really thought she could sit here and fashion cloaked barbs at Wylla's work ethic without protest, she wasn't paying enough attention. Hadn't Wylla scouted the entire Sunspire range at Mahler's command in search of new forming packs? Hadn't she helped tend to his medicinal stores? She'd met several of her packmates... maybe not in the best of moods, but nevertheless, she knew them. Hadn't she sent Jigsaw to Diaspora, recruiting for their cause?

If Takiyok was blind to Wylla's efforts, it was her opinion that that was the Kapitän's oversight, not hers. I have been scouting, she supplied, walked a lot in my life and never had a problem with it, so I may very well just keep doing that. It wouldn't stop her from pitching in where work was needed, but it would allow her an excuse to get away from the tension in Diaspora whenever she needed to. Assign me somewhere to go next and I'll be on my way, she requested, with the air of someone who wanted nothing more than to part ways with her present unnecessarily judgmental company.

She may be a hypocrite, being quick to judge and scathing about it as well, but Wylla was no layabout and she resented even the faintest hint of a suggestion that she was.
Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM