Northstar Vale so this is what i will do
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Joining 
@Andraste, take kalika because sycamore is about to fall inactive.

to leave the coast was a necessary pain. the nereides would return, but their success required patience. were it in her being to rule, she might have called together the daughters of the sea herself, but kalika knew herself. it was not her place to lead, but to advise. 

there was a hidden idyll hidden between the mountain peaks. kalika pranced around the bend, toying with the idea of sneaking in unnoticed. she fantasized about the possibilities that would come of such a move, but thought that she ought to try her luck on the traditional route.

sitting a few feet from the border, the young nymph lifted her head and called for a woman to come and meet her.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
gimmiegimmiegimmiee 0:

Another who beckoned for one of her Court;
Undómiel rose, tonguing betwixt teeth at hare's gristle half-adamant at removing itself from the recesses leftover from meager feast. She had sent the remainder of the brace to the caches, and could only hope that those who most deserved it would be the first to dine there. It was then with a feathered clip that took her through the frostladen foothills of what they all sought to create, to seek within such settlement; a humming delight that her sentinels were was keen of their posts as she had so entreated to scarce few of her wishes for the Vale's vigilance. And, as she approached the greysilk she-wolf sat so near to said premises—

"You have entered ze realm of Courtfall, wanderer,"  the fée wisps, by way of greeting.  "What is it, pray tell, that you are looking for?"
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She had come to see a new life here in the Vale. Days had passed, and Gracious had managed to meet a few members of the Court. All seemed like rightful spirits with their heads screwed on correctly. However, one face she hadn't seen lately was the Undómiel's. The ghost of the Court, Gracious' rescuer. She wondered how she faired during this quite time of the Court.

As the mountain-sized woman had traveled through her home, the song of a visitor lingered in her ears. She wasn't sure who had come to see her already, but Gracious decided it would be best to seek out the situation. She didn't hold a mean bone in her body. but she was certainly big enough to make it look like all she has are mean bones. Her pace was a quick, lengthy-strided trot towards the border.

Before her, her Undómiel and an unknown face. Gracious heard Andraste speak as a formality to welcome this new being on the edge of their sanctuary. Respectfully, she stood back for a moment to let out a chuff, a form of alert to let the wisp know she wasn't alone with the other fem. She would fall back if told to do so, but until then. Gracious gently strode forward and touched her nose to Andraste's shoulder in a form of greeting. "Hello, Undómiel" she whispered softly.

She turned her attention then to the other. "Greetings, traveler." She'd let the moonbeam handle the talking, unless she was told otherwise. It wasn't necessarily her job to seek others out like this since she had a counselor ranking, not a warrior one.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
not one, but two women approached! kalika allowed a warm smile to break across her maw, the newfound vim clear in her gaze. i am kalika of nereides, she explained, a tribe of the coast. her accent had come to be almost indiscernible, a fact that she found to be somewhat unsettling. 

we do not reside on the islands anymore. i need a home for the coming season. it was important to be upfront, kalika decided. implying an intent to stay long-term would only make leaving more complicated. i am an advisor, a counselor. i can be of use to you.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
suoer tiny reply sry yall

The press of nose to shoulder; Gracious;
it has been some time since Undómiel has seen the shrouded she-wolf; there have been the greetings in passing, but the two of them have not had the chance to have spoken as informally as they once had. Soon, she thinks; but the drifter before her speaks, commanding again the entirety of the fée's attentions. Advisor, counselor; Nereides
"There is another of your cultuvation who has remained with us for some moons' time,"  Mondmädchen murmurs; for now giving vague airs as to the sex of said member.  "With ze brinewolf's stay with us, I have offered to allow ze taking of a retinue to ze coast, come springtide; lest a search br had for ze Nereides that your kind seem so keen in finding."  A pause. Then:
"I entrust that you would, perhaps, aid in ze attendance of such?"
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The other's smile as Gracious approached gave the monochromatic woman a sense of welcome to the conversation. She politely returns it before she fell quiet. Names were exchanged, the newcomer was to be referred to as Kalika, seamaiden from the Nereides. The utter of that pack caused Gracious' heart to fall flat for just a beat before returning to normal. She remembered her conversation with Aiolos, how he spoke of the positions and the dynamic. How far did Kalika enforce the dominance of females upon Aiolos, if they had ever met?

Gracious thought for a moment, listened quietly to Andraste, then looked towards her Undómiel calmly. She must've accepted Aiolos and have gotten the run down. She was vague with the description, perhaps that was best. The greyscale woman would seek Aiolos out at some point, perhaps bring him news that one of his own would find potential sanctuary here. 

"The Court offers sanctuary to those who need it, and those who offer their skills to better our home," Gracious paused, her voice silky and inviting, "should you wish to stay during this cold season, we must ask for you to help give back what we offer to you." She didn't want to come off bossy, but like any family or group function, all had to cooperate and contribute to make things works. Surely if Kalika stayed with the Nereides before, she would have no problem with this. Whether it was contributing to the cahces or rallying when a war is to break out, all hands needed to be on deck.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
yikels small one from me too

another nereid, a woman who knew of home? oh, joy! kalika's tail wagged excitedly behind her, despite her efforts to maintain her outward calm. of course, i would help. it's my duty. even as she prepared to swear loyalty to the vale, the slyph knew that her heart belonged to the coast.

the elder spoke. kalika nodded along, replying, anything that you wish.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
wink wink last frm me!

The shrouded Fëafalmë aided mondmädchen in the refined art of conveying the terms of their Court to this novice that would, it seems, be willing to return to them all that Vale would so offer. Please with this  (however temporary)  commitance, Andraste allowed their newest to meld past borders and to take her first steps into this settlement of silver roots and ice unending.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Just figured I'd slip Olo in and our of this for reference.

A call sounded over the lands of the Vale. It demanded the attention of its women, specifically, the woman in charge. Though Olo was not such, he took his claim as a guardian amongst the majority of the women within these ranks. The fiery coated wolf made his approach, slipping through the sparce forestry of their home. Ahead, he saw the traveler, Andraste and Gracious. He heard.... Nereides??? He stopped quick, hesitant. 

His ginger ears perked, listening on and hearing with that familiar island accent that the Nereides left their island, at least her branch. Then, the blemished fae, speaking that he lived amongst them and though vague, lets the traveler know the come spring a search would be had for the Nereides to the shores and, might she join the party? 

Aiolos bites his tongue, holding in a breath. All this time he had longed finding the Nereides again and now that he had, what would become of him? What would become of his pleasant home here in the Vale? 

Uneasy, the fiery wolf slips away silently.
moonglow daddy