Sun Mote Copse Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
More than once Wraen had had a feeling that she and some people of the pack lived in different realities and, when she met Towhee, who looked as if a dear relative of hers had died, and was joined by Niamh soon after, who reminded her of a child that had done something wrong, knew it and did not know yet, whether the parent knew. She listened to the report from Frosthawks, was glad to know that Sugar Glider was in good paws and hoped to see the girl soon. Her Sergeant-at-Arms, on the other hand, did not offer much more than a greeting. 

She was unsure then, whether it was a good time to deal with the matters she had in mind, but since no other explanations were given, she decided to keep things brief and go ahead. "I wanted to discuss promotion with each of you," she told, looking from one to the other. "Towhee - you approached me a while ago about helping me with the leadership matters. Since the pack has grown quite a lot from last year, it has grown more difficult for me to manage everything. I would appreciate, if you filled the role of Regent in this pack and from now on dealt with inside matters of the pack as well as be the ruling party during my absence," she said.

Then turned to Niamh: "You have been a loyal member of this group despite all that you had to go through last year. I am grateful for your help in establishing guardianship in this pack and keeping it going. I would like you to join the Blackthorns in the Honored rank and be part of my council. So-called Firebirds' Watch would be under your direct orders and it would be your task to help it grow in numbers and strength," If the two of them had not yet lost her during the monologue, she thought it wise to add after a little pause:

"If you need time to think about it do so and give me your answer by tomorrow evening. As a pack leader I want to have a strong council to support me, guide me and contradict me, when it is necessary. With so many heads to take care of now, good advisors are a must. Of them all - you two have proven to be the most valuable to fill the roles."

Messages In This Thread
Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 30, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Towhee - January 30, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 30, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Towhee - January 30, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Towhee - January 30, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 31, 2020, 02:18 PM