Sawtooth Spire the first time that i sought for grace
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
phaedra embraced him, cried, and began to answer the call of her wild heart to hearken him. but her burdened young self could travel no further. he considered calling for wylla, but surely she slept; surely their daughter was safe now, and he would not frenzy the heart of another being.
perhaps in meanwell he had committed another mistake of arrogance, but it was soon gone out of his head. he paced forward, lay down right upon the bank, and gathered her sodden little frame close. there was safety here; he knew the shadows and places of sagtannet, and felt the horrid hand of welting exhaustion move upon himself as well.
a slumber, after which he would take her back, but for now mahler only wanted to assure himself that she was here and solid and warm with breath, that this was no nightmare from which he might suddenly wake with a dead child.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the first time that i sought for grace - by Phaedra - April 28, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Mahler - June 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Mahler - June 17, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: the first time that i sought for grace - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 06:23 PM