Sheepeater Cliff i keep diggin' myself down deeper
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He hadn’t left since his arrival within the Empire’s ranks, and so when the dark wolf skirted past the borders to stretch his legs and clear his head, he had given a quick howl to notify his pack mates—he would only be gone for a day, at most.

He was still grappling with Ibis’ news of pregnancy—he was going to be a dad! What business did he have, being a father? He was still trying to figure himself out in this world… How was he supposed to be responsible for tiny living things that would depend on him for the best part of a year?

Yet he couldn’t bring himself to regret his time with her, nor what had come about from it. He simply had to come up with a plan.

When the Mayfair’s champagne eyes fell upon the disappearing form of an ivory wolf, a frown pulled at his features, his stocky form making quick work to get closer to the ledge the other had gone. Nerves abated—he had almost thought the stranger had fallen over the side, but it appeared the rogue sought the remains below. Watching him with curiosity, the dark wolf blinked, uttering a low bark to garner the stranger’s attention.
Messages In This Thread
i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Akavir - May 17, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Akavir - June 16, 2020, 10:22 AM