Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
899 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Warrior
Deerstalker
a kind of anxiety ripples through her as the tension between her parents comes to a head. she watches as Astara stands her ground, and though she had started to walk forward at Merrick's invitation, one look from her mother brings her to a halt. it is not an enviable position for them, the two cubs, and she glances at Aventus, wondering what he thinks of all this. he looks as uncomfortable as she feels.

she returns to her place at her mother's side, standing tall despite her misgivings. a man of dark brown speaks softly to Astara, and her ears cup forward to catch the words. leila, she mouths, confused. she has never heard anyone call her mother by any name. is this it?

Avicus looks, then, at Merrick, though somewhere at his chest, afraid to meet his eyes. a line in the sand has been drawn, and she has chosen Astara, rather than follow his orders. she eventually lets her gaze wander back toward the group of unfamiliar wolves, taking note of the varied shapes and sizes of them. 

and that shadow. . .she is drawn to him, especially.
but see, amid the mimic rout,
a crawling shape intrude —
a blood-red thing that writhes from out
the scenic solitude
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Avicus - August 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM