The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Looking back at how badly she had reacted to the news about Bronco and Meerkat leaving for Moonspear, Wraen was glad to find out that at least in one aspect she had been wrong - this young, dashing fellow was just the same as he had been in Firebirds. In body and spirit, the mountain wolves had not yet changed him and she dared to hope that no matter, how long his stay was going to be there, that won't ever change. The very thought that Bronco's good heart would change to fit ideals of Ostrega clan was unbearable. 

"I am a lot better than, when you saw me last," Wraen lied smoothly, not wishing to reveal that her heart still gave her troubles and that she had not regained her stamina. Some things kids did not need to know. "They are around - yes. I am not sure, where Maia is presently, but, if you wish - we can find her and you two can catch up," she offered, recalling dimly that there was a bit of liking between the two. "Well... I don't know. Technically - three is a pack too," she pointed out. "But if you were to join, I would have to think about something more serious."
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM