The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"You truly believe me to be such a saint?" Wraen asked him, smiling still and then shook her head lightly. "You do know the saying that good people go to Heaven, whereas hags - that's me, mind you - go, wherever they want?" she teased him some more. Because she could and felt like it. 

"So - I like the prospect of becoming a little, grumpy ghost a bit better. No one will expect me to behave all goody-goody saintly-saintly and I will have a free roam in this world I love so much," she told him, liking the idea better and better. "If I come back as a poltergeist - even better! I could actually pull off pranks and do mischief!"
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 29, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM