The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"O-o-o-o-oh, you would think I was none of those things," Wraen grinned devilishly, raised to her feet (in case she had sat down somewhere along the conversation), closed the distance between herself and Bronco, until her muzzle was inches from his. "But - hags are shapeshifters by nature too. So - you would think I am all good and nice and that I can do anything wrong, when - in fact - every full moon I fly to meet the other hags in the mountains, where we dance and be as evil, snarky, bitchy and grumpy as we want," she finished this by clicking her teeth right before his nose. 

"I am sorry to disappoint you, but poltergeists are no guardians. At best they do mischief and pull pranks, at worst - they are your worst nightmare," she clarified. "Besides, why would you need a guardian - if you did not let your mom crush you, I cannot see, why anything else could? She is a force of nature, after all. Did you know that she scared Arcturus with nothing but her feminine charm? And, mind you, he is a tough warrior and guardian raised and nurtured by Hydra," Wraen laughed.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM