Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Ballad of the Handsomest Son-of-a-bitch that ever lived... and unfortunately died!" Wraen tasted the words and came to a conclusion that if she and Maia ever got to making that quirky, but awesome pack, Penn would definitely pass the first test. His self-chosen title was amusing and very true. 

"You know what - me and Maia could come up with a poem about you and your feats and..." she did not get to finish that thought, because in a true manner of a Blackthorn, Penn wasted no time. He slithered in the pool and being the good and polite audience she was, Wraen waited those 5 - 10 minutes that were needed to find out, whether the guy was going to dissolve in the pool or not. 

"So - do you feel like dying" she asked curiously, leaning towards him to see it for herself, if he was.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - October 21, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM