Lake Rodney the hero of our own story
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I am very sorry to hear that," Wraen said and dipped her muzzle in sympathy. She and Hydra may not agree on many things, but, when it came to family, both would go lengths to protect those, who meant a lot to them, who they loved and cherished. Revui was not a name she recognized at first, then a dim memory lit about Arthur telling her that the very leader had killed him. And then it had turned out not to be so. 

"My sincerest condolences to you," she told her and, perhaps, she should have let her go then, but it occurred to her that, even if she could not fix things, she did not want to walk around the wilds in fear of Moonspear wolves. Not knowing, what was awaiting her was the most difficult thing. "Hydra, we may have irreconcilable fundamental differences between us, but I am not your enemy," she went on. "When Arcturus told me he wanted to go to Moonspear to fight you, I opposed and he did not listen," she said. 

"He has a way of letting his hot head dominate his good heart and I trespassed, fearing that he might get hurt," she said. "I did not agree with him severing every tie with his family, but if he in the end comes to you it will be in his own time and under his terms. Contrary to, what you would like to believe, I cannot make him do anything that he himself does not want to do," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 19, 2020, 01:51 PM