Redhawk Caldera There's no reason to get hurt
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I do not think that there is much back to go to," Wraen shrugged, because they had not had any set plans to get somewhere in the beginning. Well, consider it a little more - she was very intent to get as far away from Moonspear and any allies of theirs as possible. Or have some sort of safety network. 'cause she did not mind dying so much by natural causes or by accident, but someone having her life at their mercy - she loathed it absolutely. "We can only go forward," she added with a small smile, not wishing to share the details of what was plaguing her mind with Maia.

Yet. Or if at all. She would see. 

"Eljay's taking care of you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, curious. But that kind of reunion should not have come as a surprise to her. If Maia had been found in caldera, then there was only one healer around. "How's the man doing now - Phox told me that he had agreed to move back to his old packlands, so I assume that there must have been a big change in him from last I saw him," she said, sitting down, because it was easier that way.
Messages In This Thread
There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 14, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 14, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 15, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 16, 2020, 11:42 AM