Broken Antler Fen We cannot alter our fate, but we can rise to meet it.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Yeah, that's a valid point," Wraen nodded in agreement, looking around first, then getting to her feet and leading the way in the forest. It was not yet that cold for all of the water to freeze, therefore, when her paws were submerged in a shallow pool of cold swampl liquid, the girl scrunched her nose in distaste and leapt to stand on a more solid ground. The rest of the way was better and she had conviently forgotten the first unpleasant moment, when they came to the shores of the large lake that the territory had got its name from.

"Well, judging by the abundance of water - you will have to change the type of dragons you wish to keep. Mountain, fire-breathing kind just won't do. But Swamp Beastlock and Mermish Spiked Horror would feel great here," she told, looking across the lake at the other bank. "And I have a feeling that the Green Grass Dragon of stories already lives here. That fellow prefers to live underground, but I just have this particular inkling in the tips of my toes," she cast a glance at Maia to see, what she had to contribute to their potential dragon breeding grounds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot alter our fate, but we can rise to meet it. - by Wraen - November 25, 2020, 02:20 PM