Blacktail Deer Plateau Your skin makes me cry
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
When you are in a hurry, but have to wait, even a minute appears as if an eternity long. In the time period between her call and Ibis's appearance Wraen had managed to come up with several possible scenarios of, why no one was there to receive her call and what could have happened. All that speculation came down to nothing, once she first heard than caught sight of her estranged niece.

A quick once-over look at the lady to assure that she was alright and then the aunt went on to greetings and the actual business that had brought her here: "Hi, Ibis! Its so nice to meet you again and see that you are still in good health." Argh, the long-standing habit of introductory small-talk was hard to break and she felt almost annoyed that she had not managed to get the big news across right away. "The reason I am here is that we - me, Maia and Arcturus - are planning on settling down south, in the vicinity of Redhawk caldera.

We did not intend to do it initially, but there has been some slight change of plans," MAIA'S GOT A BEAU!!! Wraen left out that sentence though, because neither Maia, nor any her love interests would be of any interest to Ibis here. "And we wondered, if you and your family would like to join us there for winter? I remember you mentioned looking for a new home - or I may have imagined hearing that - but if you are we would be happy, if you considered this," she finished, noticing that she truly was nervous and had been rambling for the last part of her speech.
Messages In This Thread
Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - November 25, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - November 26, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Lilitu - November 27, 2020, 07:46 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Arielle - November 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Akavir - November 29, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - December 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Lilitu - December 05, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Arielle - December 13, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2020, 05:30 PM