Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Don't worry, Penn - we just need your scent around the perimeter - do your round once daily and be gone," Wraen reassured the guy, who did not seem too thrilled about the job they had proposed to him. "Eventually - when there's enough of us, we'll discuss, how to manage everything, we can discuss other jobs or ranks that you may find more tempting and suitable for you," she smiled at him reassuringly, having hard time imagining that the adventurous Blackthorn would ever resign to a mundane life in a pack. 

"Well, I am a general already - on top of all things, and Maia's my good-will ambassador to keep my tantrums in check," she grinned in response. "If you masculine flowers won't be able to come to a solution that will suit you all - I will intervene, of course. But until then..." she shrugged and smiled slyly. "You can choose your own headquarters - the territory is big and diverse and laregely unoccupied," she offered. him.

Last one from me! Thanks!
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:07 AM