Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
During the long journey to the far northern reaches of the coastline, Meerkat had a lot of time to reflect on these past few months. With Atlas still missing and Toad gone forever—not to mention Osiris and Leta taken far too soon too—the glen felt dreadfully empty lately. @Bronco was always good company and she wanted to do everything she could to support @Antares, yet she wondered if they wouldn't be better off merging back with Moonspear or another sister pack. She had younger siblings on the way via both Towhee and Niamh, it might be the perfect time to rejoin her family at the caldera...

For now, she focused on the task at hand. The shoreline grew more jagged ahead and a wind swept southerly, informing her of the presence of wolves. Meerkat continued until she approached the borders of what she assumed to be Sapphique, raising her head and calling for an audience with Kaertok. It would be nice to see him simply for the sake of a visit, though she would also ask if the wolves here knew anything about Kaistleoki, specifically @Ravaryn's family, or the whereabouts of a wolf called @Arielle.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 18, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 18, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 18, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 18, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 18, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 18, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 19, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 10:59 PM