Dragoncrest Cliffs our hands are tied here if we stay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
They both spoke with accents, she noticed, each of them distinctively different. They were called Erzulie and Njord, their monikers nearly as exotic as their voices. When Njord mentioned the pack's captain, Meerkat took it as part of his introduction and flattened her ears, bowing her head deferentially to him.

Although Erzulie hadn't asked a question, there was certainly one implied by her words. Meerkat cleared her throat and said quietly, "He was my father, though I only met him once, recently. I was hoping to visit him..." She trailed off a bit stupidly before she thought to explain, "I was raised by my moms, Towhee and Niamh, and my dad, Phox." That was probably confusing but it was also facts. Meerkat didn't have the brainpower to clarify much further.

Absently, she raised a paw to scratch at her left cheek. She supposed there was no point in lingering, if Kaertok was no longer here. But it would probably be rude to bounce so quickly, especially with such hospitable hosts. Meerkat could stay here a few more minutes, perhaps exchange some information along with the bad news.

"I'm from Firefly Glen, which is a sister pack to Moonspear and Redhawk Caldera. Are you familiar with them? Oh!" Abruptly, she remembered her side mission. "Do you know anything about a pack called Kaistleoki? Or a wolf named Arielle?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 18, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 18, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 18, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 18, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 18, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 18, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 19, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 10:59 PM