Redhawk Caldera you can only live forward.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,965 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Per your message in Discord, I hope it's cool to scoot this to present day? :D

Meerkat didn't know what to do. She had meant to drop by, tell Towhee the news, then return to help Phox continue searching for Prevost. But her mother was missing, which was a wrench she had never anticipated. With Ruenna off on a diplomatic mission and Reyes's status up in the air, Meerkat was just glad there were still a few trusted adults in the ranks who could keep an eye on the pups in the Sovereign's stead. But she couldn't just leave, not without making sure Towhee was okay.

No one had seen Towhee around the caldera for two days, so Meerkat decided to perform a perfunctory search of the nearby territories. Which direction should she head first? Where would Towhee go? She knew her mother didn't leave the territory easily or often, nor could she come up with a particular destination, especially with Wraen's recent death.

Maybe she could kill two birds with one stone by searching to the north. This could put her within earshot of her dad, so she could pass along a message. Deciding it was her best bet, Meerkat set out from the temporary rendezvous site beside the creek, hastening past Evergreen Woods. She was just gearing up to begin climbing the caldera's northern face when she spotted a gray figure roving along the foot of the slope.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you can only live forward. - by Eshe - June 18, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 12, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 12, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 22, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 22, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 30, 2021, 08:24 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 30, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - August 01, 2021, 07:46 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - August 01, 2021, 07:42 PM