Lake Rodney little boy blue and the man in the moon
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Her name was Bridget and she evidently lived in the same place as his dad. For one insane second, Caracal wondered if he could ever move to Brecheliant to be closer to Reyes... and Bridget. The youth shook off that absurd, errant thought quickly, the conversation between the two women capturing his attention.

While he wasn't going to live there anytime soon, it seemed like Sarnai might go home with Bridget to Brecheliant. Although he'd only known either one of them for a few minutes, Caracal couldn't help but think Sarnai was very lucky and in great hands.

And that meant his job here was done. Although he was a bit reluctant to leave these ladies' company—particularly Bridget's—he suddenly remembered his concern for his mom. Towhee might be wondering where he was too. Yeah, he ought to head back now.

When he wouldn't be interrupting them, Caracal said, "I gotta get going... but I can come visit sometime?" The question was mostly for Bridget, though he made sure to include both of them as his eyes bounced back and forth. "My dad lives there too," he added.

He only lingered long enough for confirmation before trotting away from the lakeside, Towhee moving back to the forefront of his mind.

9/26: I tacked on a quick conclusion since the others are inactive now. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)