Duskfire Glacier NulettuKutik
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,962 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As nervous as she felt about this conversation, she knew Issorartuyok deserved to hear from her. They hadn't spoken since their "breakup" nearly a month ago. Meerkat wouldn't feel bad about that—she'd needed both the distance and the time—and though her feelings had definitely changed, she still cared about him. She respected him. She hoped they could remain friends.

Reminding herself that this was Issorartuyok they were talking about and he would quite likely take the news in stride, she squared her pale shoulders and went looking for him. It still jarred her a little when he called for her. Heart thumping against her ribs, she made no reply but she did make haste.

Seeing him for the first time in weeks affected her in a way she did not expect. It made her profoundly sad. She'd pictured a future with him, here at the glacier, and now none if it would happen. Of course, it wasn't all bad. She took a breath and thought of Njord, heat crowding under her jaw. Gently, she pushed him from her mind and strode toward the Alpha.

When she reached him, she offered a simple and slightly awkward, "Hey." Although she had been looking for him, he had called her, so Meerkat paused to give him an opportunity to explain. Meanwhile, she took a couple breaths to calm her thudding heart.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 05, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 05, 2022, 12:15 AM