Duskfire Glacier NulettuKutik
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,962 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Genuine confusion contorted her features when he accused her of speaking to him like a child. What did he mean? There was no time to wonder, much less ask, before Issorartuyok bellowed a laugh and launched into a soliloquy. The former made her jump, the latter saw her going still, lips parted.

"No," she said quietly, brow furrowed. Anger, disgust and hurt all flashed across her face. Did he really think she would do that? And all the rest of what he'd said: was that what he really thought of her? "Of course not. I never meant to hurt you." It has nothing to do with you, she thought again, though she did not bother repeating herself.

She really didn't know what to say to the rest, other than, "Right or wrong, it's my choice. Fighting with him—fighting with me—isn't going to change anything."

Suddenly, she realized she felt a little sick. Her stomach had begun to churn and she felt a burning in her throat. It was really no wonder. This conversation was unprecedentedly revelatory. The things Issoraratuyok was saying to her... Meerkat wasn't even entirely sure she could comprehend it all until she had some more time to process.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 05, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 05, 2022, 12:15 AM