Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
the redhawks were quite prolific. it stood to reason that they had once controlled so much. germanicus was suddenly curious then why ruenna had not sought a mate and children during her years as sovereign. surely she had suffered no dearth of suitors.

but it was as incomprehensible a thought to have as it was to entertain asking the closest companion to his wife. there were things he would not know and this settled comfortably with him.

the eagle wanted to instruct towhee to go to aquene next, to confirm her pregnancy, but was swiftly reminded that out of every wolf in mereo, this woman would be most acquainted with the process.

"i would like to move glaukos higher. after arsenio and kallik he is the most experienced with our ways and ranks and it will be important that the responsibilities that are left behind will not be neglected."

he mused for a moment. "it is my desire that you put your energies for the present into shaping him not as a replacement but an officer in his own right. i will sharpen him for the same purpose in our arena." it was an allusion to the demotion soon to happen. but this one would affect germanicus more greatly than having unranked diesel from among his soldiers.
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Germanicus - April 07, 2022, 12:25 PM