Sleepy Fox Hollow pretty rude that it's not friday but ok.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
I'm so sorry for the wait on this! I'll try to stay more on top of it from here on out.

He what? said Wylla, frowning for a moment. Anselm, Emmerich, and Isa could be a handful at times, and she knew sometimes they disagreed, but it was usually in jest. It didn't sit well with her that Emmerich had taken to insulting his sister. She would need to address that. If he does that again, you tell him mom'll knock his ears right off.

She turned her attention to the red blooms. When Isa asked what they did, she shrugged. I think it's for pain, but I'm not sure how it works. You'll have to ask your father!

The other half of the question, though, Wylla could supply an answer for. Motioning for Isa to walk with her in the flowers, Wylla indicated the mountains looming over the hollow. Allies are wolves from other packs with whom we have a beneficial relationship. The wolves of Mereo, for example, over the mountains there. Your father and I trade what we gather with them in exchange for things that they have, and the ability to call on them for aid should we ever require it.

She glanced sidelong at her daughter. Once, she had had no use for allies; she thought such arrangements were bound to fail. One side would inevitably take more, or one side would fail to uphold their end when the time came. Now that she was older, and their hollow pack limited to only family, she saw more value in them. They're soldiers, Mereo. They train for fighting. Maybe someday you could learn from some of them.
Messages In This Thread
pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 01, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 10, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 22, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - July 22, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - September 24, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 06, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 08, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 29, 2022, 08:46 PM