Swiftcurrent Creek Left its seeds while I was sleeping
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language

Arric certainly had a high opinion of it, and Akavir shifted, now looking fully at his friend. “You’re right. I had no right to touch her. I know that,” he noted, his tone a rumble, losing the sharpness of an argument. “And yeah—in more than a few words, I think you did say fuck her—and in less words, she also requested that.”

Wasn’t that, at the end of the day, what this was about? “She isn’t exactly the talkative type and didn’t give me much indication what she expected. I also didn’t outright ask her. But whether I flat out rejected her, or what I had hoped to originally do, comfort her, she was still going to feel shitty about it.”

He snorted, his features scowling further. He didn’t hold any of this against his friend—if anything, could appreciate Arric stepping in for one of their pack mates. “Since you’re accusing me of offering her out as ‘sloppy seconds,’ as you’d call it, I’ve been trying to call out for Lestan for awhile now—fuck knows where he is. I figured she’d be safe in his presence in case one of those rogue assholes crossed our borders—Lestan would alert us. Then I called for you when he didn’t come.” He paused, his tone flattening. “If giving her permission to mate with whomever she wanted is offering her out to others, well, fuck me, I guess.” Because that was an interesting perception the Beta seemed to hold of him right now.
Messages In This Thread
Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 10, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 10, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 11, 2023, 02:45 PM