Arrow Lake infidus
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Even with @Wren traveling with them now, Akavir had remained notably quiet on the journey. His thoughts adrift—one scenario to the next. The last he had passed these mountains had been with the reluctant acceptance that he could no longer linger in the area of where his wife had died and hade tried to make peace with that.

Peace had never come, and only when Germanicus mentioned they take a bit to rest did the man pull himself from his thoughts—a nod given before he slunk away amongst the crags of the lake’s stone walls.

His return would see a piglet in his grasp—to which he dropped at the paws of Wren—allowing her first selection should she wish it.

He remained near her—it wasn’t that he did not trust Germanicus—at least, not fully—but when his pale eyes drifted to the soldier, he found his jaw tighten—and at the behest of the setting sun, so did he choose his words carefully as he slowly reclined to a seat.

“Admittedly, I don’t consider myself a man of in depth strategy or calculation, Germanicus,” he offered, his voice hushed between the three of them. “But when Silvertongue speaks of a place with absolute contempt… and when she refers to you in the same manner, it’s not lost upon me that you seem to know so much of this Akashingo.”

A questioning gaze given, the brush of his paw to Wren’s own. “It would be nice if you could speak plainly of this place.”
Messages In This Thread
infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: infidus - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: infidus - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: infidus - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: infidus - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 01:25 PM
RE: infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: infidus - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: infidus - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 03:59 PM