Moonspear with honey and butter
The Tribe
NPC
160 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Joining 
@Meerkat continued to climb. Higher, and higher, the coyjackal at her tail never far behind. Kusuma was not used to rocky terrain and the height was making her nervous, but she hid it will. 

Is Moonspear here? she asked, when they finally stopped to catch a break. What does Kusuma need do for meeting? 

after all, she had never gotten this close to a pack of wolves without it ending poorly - she'd never learned what was appropriate for joining one. 

Maybe she was a little nervous about meeting such important wolves.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It seemed a little silly to stop at the borders and call for Sialuk or Njord when she could deliver Kusuma to them more directly. Meerkat waved her guest into the village, guiding her to a small clearing not far from the rendezvous site. As much as she hoped this worked out, Meerkat didn’t want to take a stranger to the territory’s vulnerable heart.

Motioning for Kusuma to make herself comfortable, the envoy raised her head and called for @Sialuk first. She was the leader, after all. Meerkat knew she was getting more heavily pregnant with every passing day, though that only validated her decision to bring Kusuma up the mountain a ways. At least the head wouldn’t have far to walk.

You two can treat this like a cameo and skip me.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
The Tribe
NPC
160 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Due to the opening of the Lowlands, Kusuma will not be joining Moonspear at this time n. n sorry fer this <3

Kusuma, however, was not having it, unable to get comfortable.

Her nose twitched uncomfortably, her heart beginning to pound against her chest to run as far from this place as possible. 

Moments passed. ... Kusuma is sorry. Kusuma does not think Moonspear is best place for Kusuma. May Sun warm Moonspear pelts for many seasons. she nodded, and scampered off down the mountain.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!