Sun Mote Copse Undo
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"It depends..." Wraen shrugged, thinking about the questions Bronco had asked and searching for the most truthful and objective answers. "I mean, I died content, having no unfinished business," she said slowly and the moment these words left her lips she realized that this was not true at all. The idea that came to her mind, made her furrow her brow and her expression was sorrowful for a bit. But then it was gone again to be sorted out later. "Well, no. Can you ever have finished business with life?" she laughed. "I would say, I was fine leaving. and therefore, where I have been, there is a state of being content permanently. Like nothing bothers you and most things that did, while you were alive... you feel indifferent to them," she explained. 

"For me - time stopped to exist. When that happens, you no longer feel the rush to achieve everything in the limited amount of time you have been given. So... you... I kind of slowed down and just exist. There or wherever "there" is," she told him. "What I can tell you for sure - there are billions of souls out there and for each the afterlife if you can call it so is different. I chose to create a little pocket of paradise in the fabric of universe, because I loved my life here and I did not want to let go of it easily. So - I am sure that some are just like me and then there might be other options. The universe is a big place to be in and very easy to get lost in, Bronco," she concluded smiling.

"Easier - I don't know. Has anything been ever easy or is it just an illusion?" she asked him rhetorically. 
Messages In This Thread
Undo - by RIP Bronco - November 01, 2023, 11:46 PM
RE: Undo - by Wraen - November 02, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Undo - by RIP Bronco - November 03, 2023, 03:49 AM
RE: Undo - by Wraen - November 03, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: Undo - by RIP Bronco - November 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Undo - by Wraen - November 03, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Undo - by RIP Bronco - November 03, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Undo - by Wraen - November 04, 2023, 07:22 AM
RE: Undo - by RIP Bronco - November 04, 2023, 11:24 AM
RE: Undo - by Wraen - November 04, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Undo - by RIP Bronco - November 22, 2023, 01:45 PM