Two Eyes Cenote show me your teeth,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
she looks now to Zaahira, walking with her toward the border. each thing asked of you, you fulfill, Toula said with a smile. I would like for you to be my Jodai, if you feel that you are ready for such,
the Pharaoh saw that she was—and hoped that Zaahira saw it in herself! her love for the woman grew and grew, and with it her trust. it was rightfully placed, she had seen! who else but Zaahira for this task? there was none that could hope to measure up—there was no other name considered, or even imagined, for the place that perhaps had been meant for the woman from the start.
Akashingo
Jodai

blameless
290 Posts
Ooc — Twin
IM SO SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE TO THIS OMG I DID NOT SEE IT D: i am a fool forgive me

the time had come upon them. upon her!
jodai. it required one simple answer from her. yes.
jodai. a title that now rested upon her shoulders. a title bestowed upon her from the golden teeth of the gods themselves.
zaahira fought back the harsh bite of tears as she began to reach for the queen's pale forepaw, clasping it gently between her own two calloused palms. i will be by your side until the end of time.
devoted, eternally, passionately, effortlessly. in friendship, in sisterhood, in guardianship.
always.

ALSO: i thought it would be fun to tie in a reference to this as a lil epithet of hira's to go along w/ her promotion if u'd be cool with that!! <333