Dragoncrest Cliffs A Second Refrain
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
All Welcome 
They had met twice now and spoken of a hunt and yet the seasons slipped past them as life moved on. But she had scouted the lands to the south and west of Sapphique and found a place she thought would support many packs hunting in unison and now she had a place where they could gather their strength and share in the bounty that followed. When she called on their border there was no hurry in her voice, and she did not cross into their territory. While she remembered more than a few faces it was only the invitation she needed to pass on and so she named no one in particular.

Anyone from Sapphique welcome, if we could forward or backdate the thread maybe 3-4 days for travelling that would be much appreciated <3!
80 Posts
Ooc — twin
the moontide people returned. curiosity took coraline to the call yet again.
it was the pretty gray-dappled girl, the one she'd met previously. everyt'in' alright wid you? as she emerges from the brush, she sends up a call to @Chacal and to @Val and @Mireille, though it lacked in urgency. a lazy smile came across her features. i assume you be here to speak wid dem. about de hunt?
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned the wolf familiar for having seen her before and she offered a friendly smile and a wag of her tail as she nodded her head in greeting. "Better for having some of this winter air in my lungs. And you?" News it seemed was always afoot but it could not be all bad and she hoped that things were well by the shore.

At the mention of the hunt she gave a definitive tilt of her head. "Yes. There are plains called Hoshor to the southwest of here with herds of bison enough for many packs to hunt at once now that winter is upon us. I came to coordinate a time hopefully before the next full moon." In fact she would likely set out for Hoshor almost as soon as she returned from Sapphique. But the hunt would be most effective when the packs could fill their caches for the winters to come and before they had weakened by the season - and hopefully before the winter heats would make travel inconvenient and unlikely.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
mireille arrived rather late, urging @Miette along with her. 
coraline, a nudge, to heph, a smile. "welcome back." her tone was easy, for the cliffs had found peace in a return, and in the weeks to come, once more would the women of the sea catch fire.
for now, there was only this, a convocation of femininity. she had caught the last words of a hunt, and now swept her red ears forth.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
316 Posts
Ooc —
please feel free to skip and PP <3

sobeille followed sulkily. her foray to the sound had been repaid tenfold -- now, she was watched as the hawk watches the hare.

her gaze traveled from coraline to heph. for once, sobeille was silent. she did not like strangers, so they got no good part of her. she stood close to her maman's side, measuring and learning from mireille's poise as she inquired for more information without saying anything at all.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Mirielle and a young wolf came into view and Heph smiled a wag of her tail and a nod of her head in greeting. "Thank you. I came to coordinate the details of a large hunt upcoming. We've talked about one before and I found a place to the southwest of here called Hoshor plains filled with bison. I thought a time before the next full moon and the middle of winter might suit?" She spoke, filling in the details.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
omg wrapping here, so sorry this is so out of date! <3

her eyes brightened. "we will be t'ere," she told heph, motioning sobeille closer.
pleasantries would be exchanged, and then the seawolves would return to share these plans with the others.