Arrow Lake Out in the desert with my street sweeper
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
cameo unless he is noticed!

the screaming of a coyote rent the air, its yipping soon cut off in the weighty clench of mahler's jaws. he showed no mercy to the creature that had trespassed into diaspora's claim; its shrieks turned to choking and then it was silent. the gargyole allowed it to fall limply then, lowering his muzzle to clean the coyote's blood from his charcoal features. 
opposite him, the golden she-wolf and the winterwhite takiyok came together in an affable meeting. mahler was pleased that the northerner had come to follow diaspora, and while he knew little of finch, he saw her to be a fierce and loyal being as well. watching them for a handful of moments, mahler nosed at the coyote and set off. its cooling blood bloomed crimson against the snow, a warning for any other wretch who might cross their borders.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Mahler - January 05, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 25, 2019, 05:44 PM