Sleepy Fox Hollow Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
he found he could scarcely take two steps before he had paused again, rooted. a goodly part of him wished to storm off in self-righteousness, but a larger portion of mahler would not let her disappear from his sight again.
how could he move off now? she rebuffed him and he advanced; it had been their eternal dance, and the shadowpriest was finding within him an inability to leave wylla behind a second time.
and so he turned back, omitting finally his bruised feelings from the equation of whatever this was between them. too far to hear what she had mumbled, the general closed the spare gap between them and stood confused and crestfallen a long moment.
"forgive me. i —" voice cut away as he searched for the next possible thing he might say.
"i am too proud to stand before you, vylla. you have made me question each time if i vas entitled to my pride."
"and i never am. not even now," he murmured in tones that sought to softly right his wrong. it seemed unbecoming to say more; he was silent, lingering at her side a greyscale ghost with lavender eyes that quested for her own features.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was - by Mahler - December 07, 2019, 07:29 PM