Sleepy Fox Hollow Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
to blame was to hold a grudge, and mahler could no easier do that with wylla than he could mistreat one of his own. she had paid a heavy penance for the sin she thought she had committed against him; he saw no purpose in dredging up the wilt of yesteryear.
”your only wrongdoing vas that i could not forget you,” and here the gargoyle’s eyes glinted with a briefly amused light, own perhaps altogether inappropriate for the moment. it shone a heartbeat before he pulled it into obscurity, pondering the question posed by wylla.
”i forgave you. i forgive you now,” he went on, grasping time before he answered such a weighted thing. if the she-wolf could only exonerate herself, maybe there would be some relief for the pair.
it was the same that takiyok had spoken — was this how the winterwhite felt? suspended between the waking world and one of love? — and for once he had no answer.
takiyok brought to mine beautiful, fey andraste, brought to mind bold lovely nyx and careful ketzia, bemused sarah, fierce queen hydra. another face looming; he would not name her in his heart yet, but lastly ruenna.
she had been the first to restore some portion of his affections after wylla, but she had gone off indefinitely. and now the sharp woman who had begun all his longing sat with mahler now, and asked after their stolen future.
”i suppose that depends 
 on vhat you vish to happen,”
he murmured slowly, ponderously.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was - by Mahler - December 08, 2019, 12:18 AM