Sun Mote Copse time makes you bolder
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco rolled his eyes, and rudely interjected "He will, with that smart mouth of his." He was worried about Fennec being on her own- but being with a hothead like Penn just seemed to make it all the more likely that she'd end up doing something reckless. If they bumped into a loner, or a wolf from another pack and if Penn mouthed off, it could get them both in trouble. He felt protective of Fennec the same way he hadn't liked when Sugar Glider had palled around with Elfie. There were just certain wolves he didn't trust; Penn was one of them. 

At least he'd been the one to ask her- which did nothing to improve Bronco's opinion of him. Of course he'd do that- wander off, bail out on the pack and shirk his responsibilities and then come back, and take Fennec off on some wayward journey with him. Jealousy made his cheeks flush warm and he glared, but he was taken aback when she accused him, then, of not caring to know what she'd been doing. He fumbled for words for a moment. "I know you leave," Bronco said, defending himself as well as he could, once he regained his composure. The truth was- her words had stung.

"I patrol the borders, Fennec. I know when anyone comes an' goes. If I was ever worried about you goin' out, I'd've said or done something. Not that you'd listen, 'cause I know I couldn't stop you. An' I don't need to- you always come back. So you shouldn't assume I don't notice- and you damn well shouldn't assume that I don't care." He said, a low, frustrated growl seeping into his voice. He was quiet for a moment, to let that sink in.
Messages In This Thread
time makes you bolder - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: time makes you bolder - by Fennec - April 23, 2020, 04:26 PM