Moonspear I awoke only to find my lungs empty
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The rain beat down in response, causing Bronco's optimistic features to darken a bit. He worried for his younger siblings, who would have to make the journey to the Glade in this kind of weather. That meant travelling through a bog, which he couldn't imagine would be much fun...And poor Alyx would absolutely hate it. And she'd probably also hate how much Quetzal loved it...But he couldn't dwell on those things, not in front of Meerkat who was looking to him for reassurance. He found himself giggling, and pulled his head back when she whispered hear his ear. 

"That tickles, whiskerface," He said, though he stayed close enough to her to keep her warm. He figured he ought to continue patrolling- he hadn't covered much ground after being joined by his little sister, and with Osiris and Desdemona still away, they were short two guardians. He got the feeling that while Meerkat hadn't exactly said the words verbatim, she might've been secretly hinting that she wanted to go back to their den, and that she wanted him to go with her. "Yeah, let's get out of this. We can grab a snack on the way back to the den," He said, before he drew away from the borders, ready to make the journey up the slope. They'd both need some time to think, and worry a bit, about their family without having to do so in the downpour.
Messages In This Thread
I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 03:12 PM