Firefly Glen Then one day,
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
When she leaned against him, Bronco combed his teeth through the guard hairs along the naoe of her neck to reassure her, though he was going through gestures he'd used before- though they felt new and unfamiliar to him now. Was he doing this right? It certainly felt right to him, to have the warm, lilac-blossom woman pressing her muzzle into the fur of his shoulder and leaning against his chest. For all the charming and flirting he'd done in passing with others, nothing really measured up to actually holding someone. 

He was a bit confused by her talk about a Goddess- but he chose not to question her religion, and rather address the topic at hand. It was, he hoped, her way of inviting him to help. "If I were a young boy, and I were lost," He said, and paused for a moment. Asmoses was from Neverwinter- and the boy had grown up in and sheltered environment. "I'd think as soon as he realized he was lost, he'd head for the nearest treeline," He said, turning his head- gently brushing his chin against Miriam's stone-washed brow as he did so- and looked to the Southeast. "He might've gone toward the Heartwood," He said. "Either there, or the Weald, to the West of Neverwinter." He said. For some reason, he felt more strongly that the boy might have gone to the Deepwood Weald- it was closer to Neverwinter...But where they were, right then, was much closer to the Heartwood, and therefore worth investigation.
Messages In This Thread
Then one day, - by Miriam - September 09, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Then one day, - by RIP Bronco - September 09, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: Then one day, - by Miriam - September 11, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Then one day, - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Then one day, - by Miriam - September 11, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Then one day, - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Then one day, - by Miriam - September 14, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Then one day, - by RIP Bronco - September 14, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Then one day, - by Miriam - September 17, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Then one day, - by RIP Bronco - September 18, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Then one day, - by Miriam - October 13, 2020, 11:44 AM