Moonspear mighty lonely on my own in the city
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Tehama, as far as Bronco could tell, had a calm and respectful air about her- she deferred to the two pack wolves meekly, and seemed to be subservient and pliable. He was likely too quick to pass judgement- as a fine actress might have seemed just as suitable a fit for their pack if they did well enough in hiding ill intentions. But he was of a forgiving, gullible and naive nature when it came to strangers, and tended to have a favourable default judgement of others. Keres too seemed to be at least content with the female's bid to join them- albeit a least for the winter. That detail caught his attention, and he found himself wondering how his leaders might respond to taking in a new joiner- who perhaps only wished to join with a pack for the sake of their own survival, rather than to become one with the pack, and take their packmates as family. 

But that wasn't his responsibility- though he kept in mind that that detail ought be passed on to whichever leader came to greet them first. In the meanwhile, Keres seemed willing enough at least to accept the generous offering that Tehama brought with her, an indication to Bronco that she, at least, was in favour of allwing Tehama to join the pack. He nodded in agreement with Keres' appreciation. "Seems like you're a pretty good hunter, Tehama. Got any other skills you think we should know about?" He asked, before he halted- "Oh, I'm Bronco, by the way. S'nice to meet you," He said, with a slight nod of his head. Maybe he wasn't as refined in his border-etiquette as Keres, but he was getting somewhere, at least.
Messages In This Thread
mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 09, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 09, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 09, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 09, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 10, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 10, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 12, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 13, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 15, 2020, 07:14 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 15, 2020, 07:20 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 15, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 18, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 18, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 19, 2020, 08:04 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 19, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 19, 2020, 02:31 PM