Moonspear Madness fills my heart and soul
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Now things were starting to stray into an area that almost always made Bronco feel uncomfortable. While he was perfectly fine with talking about some sorts of feelings, talking about romantic feelings made him feel that faint, clenching twist in his gut. Meerkat wanted to spend more time with Atlas- well, maybe he would have to have a chat with him. Get to know Atlas better himself; and keep an eye on how much time they spent together...Just to make sure, of course, that Atlas was being kind to her. And if Atlas shrugged Meerkat's attention off in a hurtful way, he'd just have to step in and-

He wouldn't think about that. Maybe they were just going to be friends. 

But obviously, Meerkat had bigger things on her mind. Not only was she pleased that Atlas was invited to be a founder of the Glen, knowing it'd mean she'd have an easier time catching up with him, but she was also curious about the borderline between relationships and mateships. "Uhm," Wasn't Towhee supposed to be the one telling her these things? "Well, I think...Uh, I think you can be in a relationship with someone, once you get to know them reeeeally well, and once you both think you have feelings for one another, and you both have to want to be in the relationship...But yeah, uh, you can find a boyfriend to sort of...See if you can love each other, and live together, and work together, before becoming like...Official mates." He said. He pulled in a breath- thinking of Miriam, and how she and Mal had had kids, but had not been mates. Apparently, he'd done this with a number of females, and Bronco wasn't sure how to feel about that, just considering the fact that he'd dropped the ball when it came to making sure that at least two of his children were cared for, let alone....How many there actually were. 

But take Towhee, for example. "And like...As you know, like, wolves don't have to be mates, to have kids. Obviously, you need a uhm. Male and a female to...Make babies, but like." This wasn't easy. "Yeah, they're not always mates. Like your Mom and Phox; they're brother and sister- but Phox is your father, though not like...biologically," He said. "And that's what's important. A lot of the time, yeah- two wolves grow up together, become mates, and have kids because raising kids as a single parent is tough. But like...Yeah. I guess what I'm tryin' to say," He said, though he himself wasn't even completely sure. "Is that you can have as many boyfriends or girlfriends as you want. Once you find one you really, really like- to the point where you hopefully love them, an' they love you back- maybe then you take them as your mate, an' have oodles and oodles of kids with them." He said. He reached out to touch the top of her head with his chin. "But like...You got time, Meerk. There's no rush." He said.
Messages In This Thread
Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Madness fills my heart and soul - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 05:31 PM